Through the ‘Introduction to Ableton’ course, the students will have a better understanding of Ableton’s layout and all its tools, aiding in helping artists find their flow and technique becoming more fluent through Ableton. Aside from an in-depth explanation of Ableton’s instruments and effects, different approaches and techniques will be practiced to expands one’s outcome when using this DAW. Students will also benefit from 100+ pages worth of notes on Ableton, tailor-made from the Academy.
- 10 lessons, 2 hours each
- Once a week
- Laptop and gear provided by the academy
- 100 pages + tailor-made notes from the academy.
- Up to 2 students per class
- The first 2 lessons will be held at SAA studio, the remaining 8 exclusively at Aidan Somers’s Studio in Birkirkara.
- Can be paid by up to 3 instalments